The orientation to large retailers implies great competitiveness, production flexibility and responsiveness to meet emergencies, broken stock, offers and promotions.
- Differentiation-oriented design.
- Shape and size according to exposure requirements of large retailers.
- To allow stacking to optimize distribution and storage.
- To consider palletization standards in order to optimize transport.
- Easy opening.
- Use of non-toxic components (inks, glues, varnishes, etc.) which comply with food standards.
- Use of materials with barrier treatments: anti-grease, anti-moisture, coating, extruding, etc.