- 20 May, 2011
Quality control of packaging course: cardboard and plasticAna Perez, head of the Department of Quality in Cartonajes Mora, is among the speakers.
The course aims to present to business users tools for monitoring and evaluating the quality of packing and packaging made from paper, cardboard and plastic.
- Identify key parameters to be defined and controlled in systems of packaging and packing.
- Define technical requirements to be met by the packaging system and to be required to the suppliers. Key aspects.
- Understand available methods of control the quality of the packaging and packing supplied by the provider.
- Define a system for the quality control of the packaging used by the company.
Aimed at companies from any kind of industry that use packaging:
- Food and drinks.
- Toiletries and cleaning products.
- Perfume industry and cosmetics.
- Health and pharmacy.
- Chemical Sector.
- Furniture, footwear, textiles.
- Machinery, Electronic, audiovisual electronics.
- Logistics and Distribution.
46988 P.I. Fuente del Jarro Ě PATERNA (Valencia)